- China Factory:+86 755 23427186
- Type: ATS
- Contact Us
Automatic Transfer Switch cabinet is mainly used for automatic switching between main power supply and emergency power supply. And widely used in factories, hospitals, banks, telecommunications, airports, stations, hotels and other important field. The ATS switches used by our company in the ATS cabinets are international well-known brands.
Double-power automatic transfer switch has an intelligent integrated design with PC pole and zero position function. It has larger isolation distance to withstand higher impact voltage (above 8KV), and the function of first-on-off with N stages to prevent potential drafting of N line in different systems when switching thus to make current inconsistent or shunting.
1. A duplex interlocking design of both mechanical and electric interlocking is adopted.
2. A zero position technology is adopted, so as to reset to zero compulsorily under an emergency case ( both the two power supplies are cut off ).
3. Automatic transfer switches have such functions as obvious ON/Off position indication and padlock, so as to realize isolation between power supply and load.
IEC60947-1/GB/T • 14048.1-20008 < General Provisions for Low-voltage Switch Gears and Control Equipment >
IEC60947-3/GB • 14048.3 < Low-voltage Switch Gears and Control Equipment: Low voltage switches, Isolators，Isolation switches and fuse combiners >
IEC60947-6-1 /GB • 14048.11 < Automatic Transfer Switchgear >
Automatic Transfer Switch Controller
Double-power automatic changeover intelligent controller, which is equipped with a microprocessor as the core, can inspect & test accurately two-line three-phase voltages, make a precise analysis of any abnormal voltage existing( loss of power, overvoltage, undervoltage, missing phase) and control the ATS to change over after a delay. There is a function in the controller for one line of power supply to send out a generator startup signal, when it is delayed abnormally.
1. This controller can inspect & test two-line three-phase voltages (two lines of commercial power, two lines of power generation or one line of commercial power and one line of power generation) and implements ATS control.
2. Setting of normal delay (in the range of 0-60S) for the main power supply and the standby power supply.
3. Use the keys on the panel to set “Main Power Supply Priority”, “Automatic /Manual”, “No Priority” and “Standby Power Supply Priority”, so as to ensure preferred power supply by the main or the standby power supply or no preferred power supply by them and the overhaul.
4. This unit has an extremely strong anti-electromagnetic interference capability, which is applicable to be used in a complex environment, where there exists strong electromagnetic interference.
5. Rated input voltage and frequency: Three-phase 380V±15% 50(60)HZ, three-phase four-wire system.
6. External power supply: Between VIN and GND (9V-35V) VDC (a switch-in generator startup signal required).
Power consumption: The power consumption in the rated voltage loop of the unit is less than 2 VA.
Main technical parameters